While TCG Administrators can approve a request with just the TCG Administrators distribution form and any hardship, or appropriate supporting documentation, because the nature of TCG Administrators’ role as TPA is to approve the vendor to distribute the funds, in most cases, the vendor will have forms that TCG Administrators must sign. While TCG Administrators can complete a request without vendor forms, this is usually not sufficient for you to get your funds from your vendor. Please include any paperwork required by your vendor with your request.