Because 403(b) plans are meant to be retirement accounts, not savings accounts, there are restrictions on when and for what reasons participants can take money out of their accounts. If you meet one of the qualifying reasons for a distribution, you may request one by submitting the TCG Administrators distribution form, along with any required vendor paperwork. The appropriate form for your request can be found on our website in the Plan Information section by searching for your employer, then selecting the applicable plan type and choosing the appropriate distribution form from the Forms section. TCG Administrators will ensure that your paperwork is in good order and sign off on the forms, approving the request. Once our review is complete, we will forward the paperwork on to the designated party, whether that is your investment provider, a financial representative, or yourself.